Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Foxy Lady

Fabulous Foxes
Kaboodle
Fabulous Foxes by slowloris512


Ever since I watched this (hint: it's not what you might think), I've really been into foxes! It seems too, that foxes are the current "it" woodland creature. I see cute motifs and interesting jewelry pieces everywhere I look and if that means that more people will be wearing the same things as me, it also means I have much greater access to something that makes me smile. I've highlighted some of my favorite fox pieces above, you can click the board to get information on wear to find these items!

I also wanted to point out that Forever 21 has some very cute and affordable shoes right now! I feel like F21 cuteness often comes in waves, separated by drought seasons of fashion 'meh's', but lately their shoes have been steadily chic. They might not be the most comfortable/well-made footwear, but they're especially perfect for those trend items that you don't want to spend a fortune on.




1.
2.
3.
4.

No comments:

Post a Comment